It is possible to terminate your contract if you can find a suitable replacement for your room. Until someone else has been found and has paid in full you will remain responsible for any payments due under your contract. Please contact the management team before you terminate your contract to agree a suitable successor for your room.
Other FAQs in this category (Legal and Financial):
- How does the SweetSpot referral scheme work?
- Can I pay with foreign currency or travellers cheques?
- When will I get my deposit back?
- How do I make an insurance claim?
- What do I do about insurance?
- Will my bank charge me to make a bank transfer?
- Do I need to pay council tax?
- Can I change my contract after I have signed it?