Changes can be made to the contract after it has been signed. Any requests for changes to the contract must be made in writing to the residence in question. Any changes to the contract (such as changes in room standard, contract length or payment plan) will be subject to management discretion.
Other FAQs in this category (Legal and Financial):
- Can I end my contract before the agreed date?
- How does the SweetSpot referral scheme work?
- Can I pay with foreign currency or travellers cheques?
- When will I get my deposit back?
- How do I make an insurance claim?
- What do I do about insurance?
- Will my bank charge me to make a bank transfer?
- Do I need to pay council tax?