Fridges are not permitted in bedrooms. Arrangements are provided in the kitchen to store chilled foods. If you have a medical condition which requires you to have a fridge in your room evidence of this must be provided for the manager.
Other FAQs in this category (Living in a SweetSpot home):
- Who is responsible for cleaning my home?
- Can I personalise my room?
- Where can I wash my clothes and bedding?
- Do I need to move out over the Christmas and Easter holidays?
- What about safety?
- Can I bring a wok?
- Am I allowed candles?
- Where can I smoke?
- Will I be able to park my car?