SweetSpot cannot accept foreign currency of travellers cheques as payment. We advise that the safest and simplest way to make payment is by a bank transfer, direct debit or standing order at the start of your contract.
Other FAQs in this category (Legal and Financial):
- Can I end my contract before the agreed date?
- How does the SweetSpot referral scheme work?
- When will I get my deposit back?
- How do I make an insurance claim?
- What do I do about insurance?
- Will my bank charge me to make a bank transfer?
- Do I need to pay council tax?
- Can I change my contract after I have signed it?