It is possible to terminate your contract if you can find a suitable successor for your room. Until a replacement has been found and has paid in full you will remain responsible for any payments due under your contract. Please contact the management team before you terminate your contract to agree a suitable successor for your room.
Other FAQs in this category (Legal and Financial):
- How does the SweetSpot loyalty scheme work?
- Why do I need a guarantor? Who should my guarantor be? Why must my guarantor be based in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales?
- Can I pay with foreign currency or travellers cheques?
- When will I get my deposit back?
- How do I make an insurance claim?
- What do I do about insurance?
- Will my bank charge me to make a bank transfer?
- Do I need to pay council tax?
- Can I change my contract after I have signed it?