Do I need to pay council tax?

As a student you are exempt from paying council tax. Your university will provide you with an exemption form at enrolment. Please give this to your SweetSpot representative who will help you. Failure to do this could mean that you will be liable for council tax.

Other FAQs in this category (Legal and Financial):