As a student you are exempt from paying council tax. Your university will provide you with an exemption form at enrolment. Please give this to your SweetSpot representative who will help you. Failure to do this could mean that you will be liable for council tax.
Other FAQs in this category (Legal and Financial):
- Can I end my contract before the agreed date?
- How does the SweetSpot referral scheme work?
- Can I pay with foreign currency or travellers cheques?
- When will I get my deposit back?
- How do I make an insurance claim?
- What do I do about insurance?
- Will my bank charge me to make a bank transfer?
- Can I change my contract after I have signed it?