When you first pay your holding payment to secure your new home, you can now start earning some pocket money. We run a referral scheme, if someone you know or refer to SweetSpot puts down a holding payment for a home, you get £200. All they need to do is add your name in brackets when they book a viewing via our online system. Win win. Read all about it here.
Other FAQs in this category (Legal and Financial):
- Can I end my contract before the agreed date?
- Can I pay with foreign currency or travellers cheques?
- When will I get my deposit back?
- How do I make an insurance claim?
- What do I do about insurance?
- Will my bank charge me to make a bank transfer?
- Do I need to pay council tax?
- Can I change my contract after I have signed it?