SweetSpot pays for the insurance of the building itself and the contents which it owns . You must pay for and arrange contents insurance for your personal belongings.
Other FAQs in this category (Legal and Financial):
- Can I end my contract before the agreed date?
- How does the SweetSpot referral scheme work?
- Can I pay with foreign currency or travellers cheques?
- When will I get my deposit back?
- How do I make an insurance claim?
- Will my bank charge me to make a bank transfer?
- Do I need to pay council tax?
- Can I change my contract after I have signed it?