It is your own responsibility to clean your room. You are jointly responsible for cleaning your home. At the end of the tenancy, flats must be returned in good condition or additional charges may be levied. At the end of the contract, any cleaning required will be charged to you. So it's worth keeping it tidy!
Other FAQs in this category (Living in a SweetSpot home):
- Can I keep a fridge in my room?
- Can I personalise my room?
- Where can I wash my clothes and bedding?
- Do I need to move out over the Christmas and Easter holidays?
- What about safety?
- Can I bring a wok?
- Am I allowed candles?
- Where can I smoke?
- Will I be able to park my car?