Car parking depends on the property. Some properties require a car parking permit. A parking permit is obtained from the local council. You can use your a copy of your signed tenancy agreement as proof that you live at your address.
Other FAQs in this category (Living in a SweetSpot home):
- Who is responsible for cleaning my home?
- Can I keep a fridge in my room?
- Can I personalise my room?
- Where can I wash my clothes and bedding?
- Do I need to move out over the Christmas and Easter holidays?
- What about safety?
- Can I bring a wok?
- Am I allowed candles?
- Where can I smoke?